1, tooth whitening steps
1. Brush your teeth normally.
2. Open the gel bottle
3. Squeeze a small gel strip on the inside of the upper and lower parts of the tray. As long as it is mixed and applied, it is not very strict.
4. Put the tray on your teeth
5. Align the bright white transmitter with the tray
6. Wrap your outer edge with your lips to secure
7. Turn on the switch on the bright white transmitter
8. The bright white transmitter will automatically turn off after 10 minutes, marking the completion of the cycle.
To achieve other whitening effects, simply press the power button for another 10 minutes. You may repeat the cycle 3 times every 30 minutes to achieve maximum results.
2, enhance whitening
For enhanced whitening, use a tooth whitening device for 30 minutes, once a day for 5 days. Use trays and light transmitters for mouthwash
Separate and reattach the tooth tray
1. If you only want to whiten the teeth above or below, you can gently separate the trays.
2. It is recommended that you also separate the dental tray when cleaning.
3. Re-fix, just need to simply arrange and firmly press together.
For the first time, you need to take out the battery on the bright white transmitter and take out the anti-backing paper under the two batteries for normal use.
White is an innovative system that uses light technology to quickly bleach your teeth. Light processing is the latest in dental bleaching technology. The patent-pending Whitesmile system is designed to be extremely easy to use at home with advanced light technology. A specially formulated gel that quickly eliminates surfaces and deep stains. The amazing thing about this product is the ability to remove spots such as coffee, tea, smoking, red wine, juice, cola and ageing. Stain.
The principle of cold light whitening is to transmit high-intensity blue light with a wavelength between 480-520 nanometers through more than 12,000 optical fibers with a total length of more than one inch, and then through two optical lenses treated with more than 30 coatings. All harmful ultraviolet and infrared rays are applied to the special whitening agent applied to the teeth, and the whitening agent is passed through the dentinal tubules and the pigments deposited on the surface and deep layers of the teeth for a long time in a short period of time. To return the teeth to whiteness before dyeing. This whitening technology not only has a whitening effect on teeth dyeing for drinks such as smoking and drinking coffee, but also has good effects on drug-induced tooth discoloration (tetracycline teeth, dental fluorosis), old age or hereditary yellow teeth. .
The main component of the cold light whitening agent is hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and silica (SiO2) with a diameter of less than 20 nm, and is composed of other special whitening ingredients. Not only has a good whitening effect on the teeth, but also makes the teeth shine after whitening, which is incomparable to other products.